Sunday, February 15, 2009

I'm so excited!

look what i got:

What is appreciation? Why is it importent? Appreciation is defined as a recognition of the quality, value, significance, or magnitude of a person. I think it is importent for us to tell others we appreciate them, because every day each of us does things outside of ourselves, things of quality, value, significance, and magnitude. we do things unselfishly for others. We do things that are difficult or challenging simply because they have purpose. We do these things without asking for recognition, but the person I appreciate deserves to be recognized. I believe it takes incredible courage to leave your home and travel to the other side of the world, to a foreign culture, and live each day fully while holding true to your values. i believe it takes courage to stand in front of a group of people you just met, and share deeply personal things about yourself. I appreciate this person for these reasons. I appreciate this person for his intelligence and curiosity, This person is constantly observing and asking questions, trying to understand what exactly we are all doing here. This is not easy question to answer. This person's daily effort to answer this difficult question is admirable, something we can all learn from. I believe it takes incredible energy to wear a smile daily and push yourself to be the best you, in an environment completely different from home. The person I appreciate is always willing to say yes to new ideas, and always offers a helping hand when he sees the need. And does this with joy. Mast noticeably, The person I appreciate is always good for a free hug. I appreciate you Ido, for setting an example far all of us to give fully of ourselves every day. I appreciate you for supporting me, being a teacher to me, and for being a friend.
Thank you.
Phil

No comments: