Thursday, February 26, 2009

What I've learned in Miami

Always appreciate what you have and don't expect it to be better later - when I was in denver I didn't want the cold weather anymore because it made me sick, but here I always have to beware of sunburns, so each situation have is ups and downs.
Appreciate the small things you take for granted - The cast made join their excitement to have heat and moister, two things I also have in Israel and was never excited about before.
Do speak to strangers - It's amazing how easy it is to find new friends and exciting experiences when you speak with stranger in the street. Suggest help to them, ask them about themselves.
Take advantage of opportunities - actually, that's just a nicer way to say I ate deserted food from the tabel next to me :-)
which was cultural and exciting experience at least as much as any other I had.
Don't try to be good, don't try to win, just try to have fun (rock band lesson)
I learned how to remove the "Antivirus 360" virus, which is an interesting virus, because it recognize you googling it, or entering a removal sites.
We make a lot of trash, and it's not easy to reduce the amounts.
Take advantage of opportunities, you probably won't have them tomorrow.
Beach and rest can be a lot of fun!

miami.jpg

No comments: